The West Auckland Business Club’s Business After 5 (BA5) events provides business networking opportunities with like-minded local business people in a relaxed environment.
BA5’s are designed as a social business event to have a balance between quality engagement with other attendees and learn about a host’s business. The Business after 5 programs typically run from February through to November inclusive. These social events create business opportunities throughout the West Auckland area and from a variety of industries from business services to manufacturing.
The BA5’s are informal gatherings hosted monthly, from 5pm to 7pm on a week day. The venues will vary each month and are hosted by various businesses in West Auckland.
Business after 5 networking events often fill up fast, resulting in a waitlist.
Pre-registration is essential
*Terms and Conditions of Registration for BA5 Events:
- Business After 5 events book out quickly and we have to turn people away.
- We are able to pass your place onto those on the waitlist if you are unable to attend.
- Send us an email if you are unable to attend.
- As this is a catered event, we require appreciate 48 hours’ notice of non-attendance.
- We reserve the right to charge you $30 for non-attendance if you fail to notify us.
By registering to attend the Business After 5 event you are agreeing to receive email contact by Business After 5 Sponsors.